Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snow in Georgia?!?


So I thought that heading down South would allow me to enjoy warmer winter weather. Well, this past week we have had our first snow that has stuck to the ground, four days in a row below freezing and right now our whole camp is covered in ice. People say I should be used to this stuff, because I'm from Michigan. The fact of the matter is that cold weather is cold weather and it still chills the bones the same. Nevertheless, things have been going well down here. Four of us have had some intense euchre games in the past couple weeks, and we all are excited about going back home soon to spend Christmas with family and friends. I hope you get to have a blessed Christmas with your family as well. I'll try to update later on when I get home, but until then stay warm wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment